505 Southwestern Shrimp and Peach Flatbread Pizza
- 1 flatbread
- 1/4 pound large shrimp peeled, deveined, and dried
- 2 sliced peaches or 1/2 15-ounce can of sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 sliced jalapeño (optional)
- 1 sliced sweet red pepper (optional)
505 Southwestern Ingredients
Whether it's the peak peach season — or you're trying to capture those warm summer flavors — this Shrimp and Peach Sweet & Spicy Flatbread Pizza from Sinful Kitchen balances the fresh fruit with the bold flavors of 505 Southwestern.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 5 slices
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Shrimp: Peel, devein and pat dry shrimp. Place in a small bowl and toss with the enchilada sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
- Peaches: Place in a small bowl and toss with honey. Set aside.
- Green Chiles: Remove from jar and pat dry with paper towels.
- Flatbread: Spread 1/2 cup of pineapple, mango, and jalapeno salsa on top of the flatbread. Top with cheese, green chiles, jalapenos, and sweet red peppers. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Using a grill pan, spray with a non-stick or other oil. Heat the pan over medium to high heat. Once the pan is sizzling hot, place the peaches in the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, or until you have grill lines, and then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Place the peaches on a plate and set them aside. Repeat with the shrimp, 2 minutes
on each side as well.
- Place the shrimp, peaches, and green chiles on the flatbread. Slice into 5 sections if serving as a pizza or into 10 smaller sections if serving as an appetizer/finger food.