Best Cranberry Sauce
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- ½ cup505 Southwestern® Flame Roasted Green Chile
- 1 ¼ pounds cranberries (4 ½ cups)
- ¾ cup sugar, more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Flame Roasted Green Chile
A New Mexican twist on the Thanksgiving classic. Easy to make ahead, too!
In a large saucepan, combine ingredients with ¼ cup water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring often, until thick, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving dish and allow to cool (sauce will continue to thicken). Serve with turkey, chicken or any other Holiday meal!