- 8 Eggs + 1 tbsp Water, beaten
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- 8 Flour or White Corn Tortillas
- 1 lb. Mexican Chorizo
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 2 Avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (16oz) 505 Southwestern®️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
- 1 jar (16oz) 505 Southwestern®️ Restaurant Style Salsa (or other 505SW™️ Salsa of your choice)
- Sour Cream, for topping
- Fresh Cilantro, for topping
5 minutes prep time and 15 minutes cook time
These breakfast tacos from A Life Delicious are quick, delicious, and the perfect way to start your morning. They’re so good you might want to eat them for dinner too! Hosting a brunch? Set it up as a build-your-own taco bar!
- Cook the chorizo in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking it up as it cooks, about 7-9 minutes. Remove from the heat. Drain the meat on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve just a bit of the oil for the eggs.
- Preheat the same pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, water, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the eggs to the skillet and cook using a spatula to stir the eggs until soft curds form, 6 to 8 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, warm the tortillas over a gas stovetop until lightly charred on both sides and warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes total. (Or warm in the microwave).
- To assemble the tacos, divide the egg mixture among the warm tortillas, add some chorizo, tomato, avocado, onion and 505SW™️ Flame Roasted Green Chile. Top with 505SW™️ Restaurant Style Salsa, sour cream and cilantro. Serve immediately!