Chile Dogs Two Ways
- 1 Bag of Pre-Cut Broccoli Slaw
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 16oz Jar of 505 Southwestern®️ Tomatillo Garlic & Lime Salsa
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Cup Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- 8 Hot Dogs
- 8 Hot Dog Buns
- 1 16 oz. Jar of 505 Southwestern®️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
- 1 16 oz. Jar of 505 Southwestern® Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
- ½ Cup Chives, chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Serves 8 people
Prep time 10 minutes, cook time 10 minutes
Our Chile Dogs beat out your classic Chili Dog every day of the week! Turn your hot dog game up a notch with these fun twists on an old favorite.
- Prepare the broccoli slaw. Mix sour cream, half a cup of 505SW™️ Tomatillo Salsa, chopped cilantro, and 1 tsp of cotija cheese in a large bowl. Add broccoli slaw and mix to coat. Set aside.
- Make the dogs. Cook hot dogs to your liking and place in buns. Top all 8 dogs with a spoonful of 505SW™️ Flame Roasted Green Chile. On 4 dogs, sprinkle desired amount of cotija cheese, then top with a spoonful of 505SW™️ Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, and finish with chopped chives. On the remaining 4 dogs, add slaw, a spoonful of 505SW™️ Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, and finish with shredded cheddar cheese.