- 2 15oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15oz can corn, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 C fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 16oz jar 505 Southwestern®️️️ Green Chile Salsa (Mild, Medium, or Hot) (or 505 Southwestern®️️ Salsa of your choice)
- 1 C Italian dressing
- 8oz 505 Southwestern®️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
- 1 16oz can refried beans
Serves about 12
Prep time 10 minutes
Another cheap and easy dish that’s sure to please. It’s fresh, bright, and super delicious. Just throw all of the ingredients in a bowl—with plenty of Green Chile Salsa and Flame Roasted Hatch Green Chile, of course—mix them up, and voilà! Use a spicier salsa and/or more green chile to amp up the heat, or tone it down to your liking. Cowboy caviar can be served as a dip, on a salad, or as a side salad. For best results allow to marry for a few hours, but it’s darn good right away and we won’t blame you if you can’t wait.
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy! If time allows, make ahead and allow to marry for a few hours.