Baked Brie with Green Chile and Raspberries
- 1 Whole Wheel of Brie Cheese, approximately 8 oz.
- 1 pint of Raspberries
- 1 cup Prepared Fig Spread
- 1 cup 505 Southwestern® Flame Roasted Green Chile
- ½ cup Honey
- 2 Tubes Prepared Crescent Roll Dough, approx. ½# each
- 1 Baguette, sliced thin and toasted
Flame Roasted Green Chile
InstructionsOpen the two tubes of dough and combine into 1 ball of dough. Using a rolling pin, roll into a sheet 1/8 inch thick. Place the brie in the center of the sheet of dough. Spread the fig spread evenly across the top of the brie. In a small mixing bowl, mix the 505SW™ Flame Roasted Green Chile, and honey together; fold in raspberries and spoon generously over the top of the cheese. Fold the dough over the top of the cheese, covering completely. Tear off any excess dough.
On a greased baking sheet, bake in a 400 degree oven until browned, approximately 30-45 minutes. Let cool for ten minutes, then serve with sliced baguette.