- 1 whole wheel of brie cheese, approximately 8 ounces
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 1 cup prepared fig spread
- 1 cup 505 honey chipotle green chile salsa
- 2 tubes prepared crescent roll dough, approx. ½# each
- 1 baguette, sliced thin and toasted
Open the two tubes of dough and combine into 1 ball of dough. Using a rolling pin, roll into a sheet 1/8 inch thick. Place the brie in the center of the sheet of dough. Spread the fig spread evenly across the top of the brie. In a small mixing bowl, mix the raspberries and salsa together and spoon generously over the top of the cheese. Fold the dough over the top of the cheese, covering completely. Tear off any excess dough.
On a greased baking sheet, bake in a 400 degree oven until browned, approximately 30-45 mnutes. Let cool for ten minutes, then serve sliced or whole with sliced baguette.