Eggcellent Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1-2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 English muffin or ciabatta roll (or as Madeline Island Market does, use a freshly baked artisanal potato cheddar bun if you can find one!)
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1-2 spoonfuls 505 Southwestern®️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
Flame Roasted Green Chile
Makes 1 breakfast sandwich
The People’s Choice winner of our 25 Years of Flavor Recipe Contest, by the great folks at Madeline Island Market! Their customers can’t get enough of this simple and delicious breakfast sammy, and we know you’ll love it just the same!
- Pour scrambled eggs into a 4-5" microwave safe, buttered ramekin. Top with some cooked and chopped bacon and microwave on high for 1 min 30 seconds (time may vary based on microwave)
- Meanwhile, slice and toast your bread of choice
- After toasting, add a slice of American cheese to both sides of the bun. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add cooked scrambled egg and bacon patty on bottom half
- Top with a generous dollop of 505SW™️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
- Cover with top half of bun and enjoy an amazing breakfast sandwich!