- 1 jar 505 Southwestern® Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1lb pork butt
- 1 jar 505 Southwestern® Tomatillo, Garlic & Lime Salsa
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 bunches cilantro
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bottle Tabasco chipotle sauce
- 1 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch small red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 8-inch fresh corn tortillas
Tomatillo, Garlic & Lime Salsa
In a slow cooker, add 505SW™ Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, ½ a bottle of chipotle tabasco and pork butt. Cook on high for 3-4 hours. Remove pork, shred with a fork, and mix back into the sauce.
To make the green enchilada sauce, add 1 bunch cilantro to the jar of 505SW™ Tomatillo, Garlic & Lime Salsa, garlic and olive oil in a blend and blend until smooth.
To make the crema, add ½ the bottle of Tabasco chipotle to the sour cream and mix.
Place one tortilla on a greased baking sheet. Top with 1/3 of the red chile pork mixture and 1/3 of the cheese. Cover with another tortilla, 1/3 of the pork mixture and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat one more time and place in 425-degree oven until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and cover with the green enchilada sauce. Cover with a salad of cilantro leaves, avocado and radish. Top with a dollop of the Tabasco chipotle sour cream