Game Day Nachos
- 1 bag 505 Southwestern®️️ Hint of Hatch Tortilla Chips
- 1 whole roasted rotisserie chicken, picked clean and shredded
- 1/4 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- 8 oz of 505 Southwestern®️️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Juice of half a lime (optional)
- 16 oz jar of 505 Southwestern®️️ Green Chile Salsa (Mild, Medium, or Hot) or other 505SW™️️ Salsa of your choice
You can’t go wrong with these crowd-pleasing nachos—they’re perfect for the big game! Want more heat? Add some extra 505SW™ Green Chile!
- Pre heat the oven to broil. On a baking tray, dump out the entire bag of 505SW™ Tortilla Chips and spread evenly. Cover evenly with shredded chicken. Top with both kinds of cheese. Broil until melted and cheese begins to brown.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except the salsa in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and spread evenly over the melted cheese. Spoon dollops of 505SW™ Salsa on top. Enjoy!