Green Chile Blue Cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbls mayo
- 4 tbls sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup chopped chive
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 tbls 505 Southwestern®️ Flame Roasted Green Chile (more to taste)
Flame Roasted Green Chile
Another Chef Greeny specialty. It doesn’t get much easier than this—just throw the ingredients in a bowl and mix em up. Way better than any store-bought blue cheese, if we do say so ourselves.
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.