Mexican Street Corn Dip
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup white onions, diced small
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 cups frozen corn
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup 505 Southwestern®️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
juice and zest of 1 lime
- ½ cup shredded jack cheese
- ¼ cup fresh picked cilantro
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- ¼ cup 505 Southwestern®️ Restaurant Style Salsa (or 505SW™️ Salsa of your
5 mins prep and 15 minutes cook time
A NEW Mexican twist on your usual Mexican Street Corn (Elote). Quick, easy, and sure to please. Take it up a level by using grilled fresh corn on the cob and shaving off the kernels.
Instructions: Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic powder and smoked paprika and sweet onions until translucent. Add corn, stir and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, 505SW™️ Flame Roasted Green Chile, lime juice and zest, and jack cheese and stir over low heat until melted.
Add mixture to serving bowl. Top with the cotija cheese and cilantro. Serve with 505SW™️ Restaurant Style Salsa and tortilla chips.