Pineapple Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings
- 2.5-3 lb. Chicken Wings
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1-1 ½ tbsp Arrowroot or Cornstarch
- 1, 18 oz jar 505 Southwestern®️ Pineapple Mango Jalapeño Salsa
- 5-8 Fresh Jalapeño Peppers, roughly diced
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
Pineapple Mango Jalapeño Salsa
Prep time 10 minutes, cook time 40 minutes
These Pineapple Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings are a great game day snack, party appetizer, or just an easy dinner! They are a fun mix of spicy and sweet, are baked in the oven for convenience, and have the perfect crispy crust. They are so addicting! Thank you @alifedelicious for the creation!
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels. Add to a large bowl and season with salt.
- Toss the wings in arrowroot or cornstarch and then arrange, in a single layer, on a rack over a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake the wings for 40-50 minutes, turning after 30 minutes.
- While the wings are baking make the sauce. Add the 505SW™️ Pineapple Mango Jalapeño Salsa, jalapeños and lime juice to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the sauce to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- When the wings are done, place in a large bowl and toss the wings in the sauce.
- Enjoy right away!