Sheet Pan Chicken and Hatch Chile Quesadillas
- 8 large tortillas (We love La Tortilla Factory's burrito-sized!)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 505 Southwestern Hatch Valley Green Chile
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for topping
- Fresh guacamole and salsa for serving
In a bowl, combine the chicken, sour cream, 505SW Hatch Valley Green Chile, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cheese. Mix until fully combined.
Lightly grease a baking sheet. Arrange tortillas overlapping around the perimeter of the pan so half of the tortillas hang over the rim. Put two tortillas in the center so the bottom is covered.
Spread the chicken filling evenly over the tortillas. Place 2 tortillas overlapping the center of the pan. Fold all the sides towards the center until all the filing is covered. Brush tortillas with melted butter.
Place another baking sheet on top of the quesadillas to weigh them down. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes. Remove the top baking sheet and bake for 5 more minutes.
Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with salsa and guacamole.