Sweet and Spicy Glazed Ribs with Fennel Apple Slaw
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 2 16 oz jars 505 Southwestern®️ Pineapple Mango Jalapeño Salsa
- 2 spoonfuls 505 Southwestern®️ Flame Roasted Green Chile
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, grated
- ¼ head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp of mayo
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
These easy baked ribs will have everyone wanting more. Thanks to Chef Greeny for another epic creation!
For the glaze, blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Place each rack of ribs on separate large sheets of foil. Pour some of glaze on the bottom of each foil and place the rib racks above. Season rib racks with salt and brush the glaze mixture liberally on top of each rack. Reserve any remaining glaze and apply after cooking or serve as a side sauce, if desired. Wrap the ribs tightly in the foil to form packages and bake in the oven for 3 – 3 ½ hours until tender. Remove and let cool slightly before transferring to a cutting board.
For the slaw, mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season to taste. (If making the day before, refrigerate overnight and mix prior to serving.)
To finish, place a mound of slaw on a plate. Slice the ribs into individual ribs and pile on top. Serve with a wet nap.