- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of crumbled chorizo, browned
- ¼ # butter for the sweet sauce
- 1 jar 505 sweet and spicy salsa
- ½ bottle Tabasco jalapeno
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼ # shredded hash brown potatoes, fried crispy
- 1 avocado diced small
- 1 large flour tortilla
For the eggs, melt the butter gently in a medium sauce pan. Add the eggs and whisk constantly over medium heat until thickened and scrambled soft. Add the chorizo, 2/3 of cheese and mix thoroughly.
For the sauce, blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Gently warm the tortillas in a skillet until pliable. Spoon the egg, potato and sausage mixture on into the tortilla. Add the avocado. Spoon the sweet sauce on top of the eggs and top with a generous portion of the fried hash browns. Roll the burrito and serve with more sweet sauce and remaining cheese on top. Broil until melted.