Green Chile Sauces
Available in Hot, Medium & Mild
- Our Hatch Valley green chile sauce is our own special recipe designed to help create your own dish using pork, chicken or beef in a skillet or a crock-pot.
- Our secret weapon, Hatch Valley green chile, adds flavor to our sauce to help you create your own great dish without you having to cut everything up.
- Ingredients: Hatch Valley green chile, tomatoes, onions, rice flour (as a gluten-free binder), lime juice, garlic powder and salt.
- Primary Usage: it is a cooking sauce used in tacos, burritos, quesadillas, & more — use in a skillet to cook in minutes or a crockpot for a slow roast simmer
- GMOFree, Gluten Free, Allergen Free, Preservative Free.
- Available in 8oz, 16oz and 40oz glass jars.
Enchilada and Tamale Sauce
(Red Chile Sauce)
Available In Medium
- Instead of making our red chile sauce with chile powder, we use the finest Hatch Valley red chile pods to deliver abundant taste.
- To achieve an authentic New-Mex taste, we use oregano to give it an original dusty and earthy flavor. This makes our red chile sauce the best of the best.
- Ingredients: Hatch Valley red chile pods, water, rice flour (a gluten-free binder), lime juice, garlic gloves, oregano leaves and salt.
- Primary Usage: 505 Red Chile Sauce is fantastic with enchiladas, tamales and is great baster on chicken, beef, or pork.
- GMO Free, Gluten Free, Allergen Free, Preservative Free.
- Available in 16oz jars.