Green Chile Chk'n Souper Sauce – Green Chile Chk’n Stew Enchiladas
- 1 jar of Green Chile Chck’n Stew
- 1 16 oz can of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16 oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16 oz can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup of dill pickle juice
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 oz of white onion, diced
- 2 oz of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 2 oz of red onion, diced
- 6 corn tortillas
InstructionsPlace the beans, pickle juice, tomato, onion, cilantro, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Toss the bean salad gently until well mixed.
Place one jar of the Green Chile Chck’n Stew in a small saucepot and heat over medium heat and cook until simmering.
Place ¼ cup of the bean salad on a tortilla and roll to form an enchilada. Roll six enchiladas.
Place three enchiladas on each plate and smother with Green Chile Chck’n Stew. Sprinkle with red onions.